"I think just the fact that the show has been around for 50 years says a lot," Kirsten told Access Hollywood when we visited the "General Hospital" set as they began to film the Nurses' Ball. "I think there's some cast members here who have been here almost the entire time. But I've only been on soaps, I think, 13 or 14 years now, which still seems like a long time. So, it's just crazy to ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': Secrets From The Set! (From Access Hollywood. 27 November 2014, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Will Janel & Val's Relationship Live On? (From Access Hollywood. 26 November 2014, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Burke's 'Dancing' Bombshell! (From Access Hollywood. 26 November 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- USA Network Sets January Premiere Dates for Suits and Sirens (From TVovermind.com. 25 November 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)
- USA Network Sets Suits, Sirens Returns (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Looking Back at Elizabeth Taylor's Guest Stint on General Hospital (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 14 November 2014, 6:54 AM, PST)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Death Valley (2011) (From SoundOnSight. 9 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- “I’ll Drink to That…”: Top 10 Alcoholic Movie Characters (From SoundOnSight. 15 July 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Disney Star Billy Unger Arrested for DUI (From TMZ. 30 June 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)