"I think just the fact that the show has been around for 50 years says a lot," Kirsten told Access Hollywood when we visited the "General Hospital" set as they began to film the Nurses' Ball. "I think there's some cast members here who have been here almost the entire time. But I've only been on soaps, I think, 13 or 14 years now, which still seems like a long time. So, it's just crazy to ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Best Signs From the Women’s March (Updating Photos) (From The Wrap. 21 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Ashley Judd Recites Powerful ‘Nasty Woman’ Poem at Women’s March (From PEOPLE.com. 21 January 2017, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Women's March: Did Supergirl Star 'Steel' the Sign-Making Show? (From TVLine.com. 21 January 2017, 11:31 AM, PST)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Alexis Uncovers A Valuable Memory (From TVovermind.com. 20 January 2017, 3:52 AM, PST)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Franco Goes Missing (From TVovermind.com. 19 January 2017, 3:57 AM, PST)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2016-17 Season (updated 1/18/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 11:03 PM, PST)
- General Hospital: 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 1/18/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 11:03 PM, PST)
- Homeland: Season Six Role Causes General Hospital Recasting (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 December 2016, 6:43 PM, PST)
- 12 Days of Christmas Horror: Day 7 – Elves (1989) (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)