"I think just the fact that the show has been around for 50 years says a lot," Kirsten told Access Hollywood when we visited the "General Hospital" set as they began to film the Nurses' Ball. "I think there's some cast members here who have been here almost the entire time. But I've only been on soaps, I think, 13 or 14 years now, which still seems like a long time. So, it's just crazy to ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- A gif guide to Aviva's leg-gendary 'Real Housewives of New York' finale flip-out (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 July 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Talk Fans & Dating (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber: Police Respond To 6 Noise Complaints (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2014, 1:17 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 July 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Shemar Moore to Return to The Young and the Restless — But There's a Catch (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Covert Affairs Casts Lynn Collins as 'Formidable' Russian Agent (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- “I’ll Drink to That…”: Top 10 Alcoholic Movie Characters (From SoundOnSight. 15 July 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Disney Star Billy Unger Arrested for DUI (From TMZ. 30 June 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash Welcome Baby Girl -- See the Cute Pics! (From TooFab. 10 January 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)