"I think just the fact that the show has been around for 50 years says a lot," Kirsten told Access Hollywood when we visited the "General Hospital" set as they began to film the Nurses' Ball. "I think there's some cast members here who have been here almost the entire time. But I've only been on soaps, I think, 13 or 14 years now, which still seems like a long time. So, it's just crazy to ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Pat O'Brien: Recovery Taught Me to Be Honest About My Past (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Flashback Friday: How My Mom—and Not Mischa Barton—Spoiled The O.C.'s Major Death for Me (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Pat O'Brien Recalls the Time Angelina Jolie Was "Really Horny" Looking For a Random Guy In an Elevator (From Us Weekly. 22 August 2014, 2:13 AM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- Quotes of the Week from The Strain, Married, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf, The View, Suits and More! (From TVLine.com. 10 August 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- After Review (From We Got This Covered. 3 August 2014, 10:01 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo and Stephen Kay Tie the Knot (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- “I’ll Drink to That…”: Top 10 Alcoholic Movie Characters (From SoundOnSight. 15 July 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Disney Star Billy Unger Arrested for DUI (From TMZ. 30 June 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Kirsten Storms & Brandon Barash Welcome Baby Girl -- See the Cute Pics! (From TooFab. 10 January 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)