Nicki Minaj has been a lightening rod this season on ‘American Idol’ for one reason or another, but her attitude may be the reason she doesn’t return next season, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Showing up late to work, being rude to the crew and not getting along with Mariah Carey finally looks like it will catch up to Nicki Minaj as HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that the show doesn’t want her back next season!
Nicki may be looked at as a very unique addition to American Idol, but her act is wearing thin with the powers that be, as sources close to the show tell HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “The chances of Nicki returning to the show next season are slim to none, she is such a major headache with her behavior and it’s really taxing on many people with the crew. So her behavior »
- Russ Weakland
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol 2014 Judge Jennifer Lopez Helps Boyfriend Casper Smart with Career (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:19 AM, PST)
- American Idol: Season 13 Ratings (Thurs) (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Thursday Ratings: Wonderland, Millers, Idol, Parenthood, Reign, Rake (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Links & Ink (From FilmExperience. 6 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Hot In Here: How Stars Escaped The Polar Vortex (From TheFabLife - Movies. 4 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Peak Into The Fab Life Of Nicki Minaj (From TheFabLife - Movies. 8 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Skin Specialist to Stars Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj poses for bizarre naked selfies in shower (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 12:13 AM, PST)