It seems like more often than not lately, celebrity bad boys make headlines for the decisions that could land them in the slammer or at the very least, make their moms hang their heads in shame. But even some of the worst offenders know better than to only leave behind a trail of sins.
The five famous guys below have tarnished images, are working to get their reputations out of the gutter by putting their money and names behind noteworthy causes, and, of course, pairing the effort with a pic that makes you go "Awww."
Prince Harry can be a royal pain in the butt. Literally. Last summer, this regal bad boy bore his privates to the world when nude photos of him playing strip billiards in Las Vegas were leaked. But Will’s little bro has since cleaned up his traveling act. Harry spent time with disadvantaged »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- FX "Probably" Won't Continue 10/90 Show Strategy, CEO Says (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Sheen Pledges $1k to Stiffed Waiter - Charlie Steps in for LeSean McCoy (From National Ledger. 12 September 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Top Doctors: Meet an Oscar Winner's Secret Skin Weapon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Warner Bros. Expected to Cut as Many as 1,000 Jobs (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Expected to Cut as Many as 1,000 Jobs (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: Dancing with the Stars, Under the Dome, American Ninja Warrior, Antm (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
Prince Harry Windsor
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- How Jessica Simpson Celebrated Eric Johnson's Birthday (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Prince Harry Moments That Will Make You Swoon (From Popsugar. 15 September 2014, 7:06 PM, PDT)