While the fact Rebel Wilson is hosting the 2013 MTV Movie Awards this year is enough to get us tuning in, the list of presenters that was announced today is a wonderful added bonus. Everyone from Zach Efron to the cast of "Star Trek Into Darkness" will be handing out Golden Popcorns, so it's time to start getting excited.
Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto will be representing J.J. Abrams' upcoming "Star Trek" sequel at the Movie Awards, while "This Is The End's" Seth Rogen and Danny McBride will also be stopping by. The comedy won't stop with that duo, as both Chris Rock and Adam Sandler will appear from "Grown Ups 2." Hopefully at least one of those two pairs will be involved in presenting Will Ferrell the first-ever Comedic Genius Award.
The individual actors presenting are just as exciting as the group ones. In addition to Efron, »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 5 Ways to Be a Jennifer Lawrence Character For Halloween (From BuzzSugar. 29 September 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- The Biggest Onstage Celebrity Falls and Mishaps That Will Make You Want to Laugh and Cry (From Popsugar. 28 September 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Viola Davis to star in Steve McQueen’s new film Widows (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- J.J. Abrams teases that a Portal movie announcement will be coming soon (From JoBlo. 29 September 2016, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Inside HBO’s ‘Westworld’ Trippy Premiere Party (Photos) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek’ Actors, Producers Start Anti-Donald Trump Group (From The Wrap. 29 September 2016, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas on His 'Challenging' Dating Life and His Relationship with His Brothers: This 'Season of My Life' Is Solo (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas Dishes on His ''Challenging'' Dating Life and Using His Olivia Culpo Breakup as Inspiration (From E! Online. 29 September 2016, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's Makeup Artist Swears by These 5 Beauty Products (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)