Anthology film The Profane Exhibit has been in the works for some time now, but things are moving along with casting news for the wrap-around along with more detailed descriptions of the various segments and quotes from a few directors. It's a lot of good stuff so prepare to be here awhile.
From the Press Release:
The producers of “The Profane Exhibit” are excited to announce that both Tony Todd (pictured) and Bai Ling have join the long-awaited horror anthology. They will be featured in the cast of "22 Rue des Martyrs," written by Ray Garton, which serves as the film's wrap-around segment.
David Bond and Manda Manuel are the architects of what is likely the most daring independent horror film project to date, both in concept and scope. Assembling an almost surreal collection of over 100 horror icons (directors, writers, actors, musicians, etc.), Bond's vision is to present the audience with »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News ItemsUwe Boll
- Director Uwe Boll's Final Film to be Rampage: President Down! (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 6 September 2016, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Uwe Boll is at it Again, The Rampage Series Comes to an End With President Down (From Screen Anarchy. 6 September 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Why Liking Bad Films Means You’re Smarter Than Average (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Tony Todd (I)
- Charlie Sheen -- Jet-Setting Birthday Party With His Daughters (Photos) (From TMZ. 9 September 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- The first ‘Death House’ trailer has landed: Will your favourite horror icon survive? (From The Hollywood News. 7 September 2016, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Poster and trailer for ‘Expendables of Horror’ ensemble Death House (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Colossal: Anne Hathaway Sheds New Light On Her Troubled Character As Monster Movie Eyes 2017 Release (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2016 Preview: How a Wacky Austin Genre Festival Became A Secret Weapon for the Foreign Language Film Market (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Colossal | 2016 Toronto Int. Film Festival Review (From ioncinema. 21 September 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)