With CBS airing basketball semifinals last night, ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy managed to score the best overnight rating by the narrowest of margins.
Grey’s dipped slightly this week, but had 8.8 million viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49, a performance that was narrowly followed by Fox’s American Idol and ABC’s Scandal.
Idol was down another tenth this week, though will probably rise to match Scandal in the afternoon numbers. Fox also tried a couple episodes of Raising Hope, including the show’s season finale, in the 9 p.m. hour. Both performed pretty modestly, though the 9: »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Kelly Clarkson's Adorable Kids Come Visit Her on Set of 'Love So Soft' Music Video in Behind-the-Scenes Look (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- David Lyle, Former Head of Nat Geo and Fremantle, Dies at 67 (From The Wrap. 22 September 2017, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- David Lyle, Veteran Executive and Reality TV Champion, Dies at 67 (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)
"Wife Swap" (2003)
- Wolf Creek 6-Part Series to Make Us Premiere on the Pop Network this October (From DailyDead. 27 July 2016, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Big Brother, Last Comic Standing, Home Free, Celebrity Wife Swap, America's Next Top Model (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 September 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: NBC’s ‘Carmichael Show’ Grows in Second Week (From Variety - TV News. 3 September 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)