Previously, on The Vampire Diaries
Elena and Rebekah, having embarked on their Tour For the Cure, arrive in some sleepy town having ditched Damon's convertible for a serious upgrade. Who'd they have to kill to get that? No seriously, who did they have to kill?
They've hit that stage in every road trip where they're both on each others' last nerve. Elena refuses to drive one more mile until she gets someone to eat. She spots a random townie getting into her car and zoops up to her. She vamps out right there in broad daylight but before she can sink her fangs in the townie exclaims, “Katherine, what are you doing?” Townie understands that most folks are fine with being fed on from the neck but she prefers it from the wrist.
Rebekah's impressed: “Conniving little bitch has compelled the entire town!” Title card!
Elena and Rebekah question the »
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 11:24 PM, PST)
- Fall TV Obsession Tournament: It's Down to Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow and The Originals! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 4:45 PM, PST)
- Your guide to television's mid-season hiatus schedule (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Which Celebrity Breakup Shocked You the Most This Year? (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 2:02 AM, PST)
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Preview: Caroline Helps Stefan Overcome His Ptsd (From HollywoodLife. 2 December 2013, 2:46 PM, PST)
- Brian Griffin On ‘Family Guy’ & 9 More Shocking TV Deaths (From HollywoodLife. 30 November 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Posts Sexy Shirtless Dancing Video — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 3 December 2013, 6:15 AM, PST)
- White Collar: Season Five Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2013, 10:44 AM, PST)
- White Collar's Bridget Regan: Neal and Rebecca's Chemistry Is "Undeniable" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 21 November 2013, 8:01 AM, PST)