Justin Bieber's ritzy Calabasas neighborhood has been all over the news lately. There are reports of an altercation between the pop star and his neighbor, who claims Bieber drives like a maniac through the neighborhood and that Bieber spit in his face when he confronted the singer.
Now TMZ reports that while Bieber was out on tour last week, his friends -- led by Lil Twist, of traffic violation fame -- threw a raucous party on March 19.
Reportedly, there were dozens of people there, drinking beer and liquor, and smoking something out of a hookah. One party-goer tells TMZ she left around 2 a.m. and that the party was still growing strong, with music blasting and the smell of marijuana in the air.
However, TMZ is told none of the neighbors complained.
The above Instagram pic is allegedly of Twist at the party, posing in front of the Bob Marley »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Pays Visit To Probation Dept. (From TMZ. 25 July 2014, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Trailer for ’20,000 Days on Earth’, a unique portrait of Nick Cave (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2014, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Googled Justin Theroux on Air, and Then Things Got Weird (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 6:11 AM, PDT)
Bob Marley (I)
- Jennifer Lopez Gets a Bug Named After Her (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Bob Marley's Daughter Helping Jamaican Team Reach World Cup Dream (From PEOPLE.com. 3 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)