The Weinstein Company (TWC) officially announced their acquisition of the U.S. distribution rights to the upcoming Grace of Monaco, produced by Yrf Entertainment’s Uday Chopra. The film is directed by Olivier Dahan (La Vie En Rose) with a screenplay by Arash Amel. Pierre- Ange le Pogam of Stone Angels and Arash Amel also produced.
Grace of Monaco is set to have a December 27th limited release based on the model the company used for the Academy Award® winning Iron Lady.
Commenting on the deal, Dahan said: “It has been a wonderful experience to be working with Nicole, Tim, Frank, and the whole group. I am very happy now to share the experience with Monsieur Weinstein and the whole team at TWC. This
- Press Releases
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Keith Urban Celebrates 10th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman and Shares Their First Photo Together (From E! Online. 25 June 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Inside Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's 10 Epic Years of Marriage: An Intense and Determined Romance (From E! Online. 25 June 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Race at the 2016 Halfway Mark: Diversity and Confusion (From Variety - Film News. 24 June 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- The Mist: Frances Conroy Joins New Spike TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein On Brexit: “A Huge Mistake”; People “Voted Out Of Fear” (From Deadline TV. 24 June 2016, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein On Brexit: “A Huge Mistake”; People “Voted Out Of Fear” (From Deadline. 24 June 2016, 7:27 AM, PDT)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
- John Travolta Signs With CAA (From Deadline TV. 23 June 2016, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- John Travolta Signs With CAA (From Deadline. 23 June 2016, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- 10 Best TV Shows of 2016 So Far (From Rolling Stone. 23 June 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)