After two hit seasons on the Internet, the "Burning Love" franchise is ready to move to new ground. The "Bachelor/Bachelorette" parody will taken on "Bachelor Pad" for Season 3 this spring. The result? "Burning Down the House."
Much like the "Bachelor"-based horror that inspired it, "Burning Down the House" features all of your favorite (?) former contestants vying for a huge cash prize. That would be a whopping $900. This is, after all, a web series. They work with lower budgets.
What antics can we expect from "Burning Down the House"? The former stars of the first two seasons -- Mark Orlando (Ken Marino) and Julie Gristlewhite (June Diane Raphael) are back and planning to dominate the losers around them. But can they beat the men and women they once rejected?
The new season of "Burning Love" begins soon, on April 12. Why the rush? "We are excited to release this season »
Similar News ItemsMichael Ian Black
- Hell Baby to Crawl His Way to Your Crib (From Dread Central. 18 December 2013, 12:04 PM, PST)
- The 9 Sexiest Moments of Bradley Cooper (From The Backlot. 16 December 2013, 2:57 PM, PST)
- The Funniest Celebrity Tweets of the Week (From Popsugar. 13 December 2013, 2:55 PM, PST)
"Bachelor Pad" (2010)
- Bachelor Producer Elan Gale Tweets Hilarious Feud With Airplane Passenger (From Us Weekly. 30 November 2013, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Bachelor Star Elizabeth Kitt Is Engaged to Bachelorette Star Ty Brown (From Us Weekly. 16 October 2013, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Gia Allemand: Friends and Family Say Goodbye at the Reality Star's Funeral (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Comedy Central’s ‘Brickleberry’ Renewed For Third Season (From Deadline TV. 30 October 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 4 Best Comedy Central Roasters (And 1 That Sucked) (From Obsessed with Film. 28 October 2013, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hardwick, Funny Or Die Set For Late Night Debut Of ‘@midnight’ (From Tubefilter News. 21 October 2013, 3:28 PM, PDT)