Good thing he's not actually operating a motor vehicle, because Tatum and Wilson, the star of the 2013 MTV Movie Awards, are getting up to some shenanigans that the Department of Motor Vehicles would certainly frown upon.
In this hilarious outtake, Wilson gets a giant prop gun stuck in the backseat of the fake car as a bewildered Tatum looks on and, staying impressively in character, pretends to drive the entire time.
Be sure to check out our other MTV Movie Awards coverage and tune in to the live awards show on Sunday, April 14 at 9/8C. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Meme: Matthew Lewis’ Erotic Bro Dancing, Scott Bakula Missed Out On Gay Saunas In NYC, Michael Sam Opens Rainbow Merchandise Store (From The Backlot. 8 March 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Orphan Black: BBC-backed clone drama becomes worldwide hit (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 March 2014, 4:11 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Conan O'Brien hosting the MTV Movie Awards: Does it make sense? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Conan O’Brien Set To Host 2014 MTV Movie Awards (From The Hollywood News. 5 March 2014, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Conan O'Brien Lands MTV Movie Awards Hosting Gig -- See His Funny Announcement! (From TooFab. 5 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)