Changing appearances for the sake of entertainment is nothing new in Hollywood; it's all part of the gig. But when professional heartthrob Ryan Gosling tweaks his look, disgruntled fans are going to have something to say about it.
In "The Place Beyond the Pines," Gosling sports a bleach-blond 'do for his role as a motorcycle racer-turned-bank robber. As photos started surfacing during the film's production, people were wondering what the heck was going on with his hair. Serious drama.
But since Gosling isn't the first to drastically dye his hair for a film, we rounded up a few other male counterparts who didn't necessarily pull off going blond, to make him (and everyone else) feel a little better about it.
Lucky for Bardem, the character of Raoul Silva in the 007 flick was just as eerie as his haircut and color. Some called it "deliciously wicked, »
- Joanna Varikos
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 10 Reasons You Should Follow Snoop Dogg on Instagram (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Under the Link (From FilmExperience. 13 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Counsellor (Extended Cut) Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 13 March 2014, 10:06 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Veteran Talent Agent Michael Greenwald Exits Don Buchwald & Associates (From Deadline TV. 13 March 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Our 5 Dream Scenarios For the Mean Girls Reunion (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Our 5 Dream Scenarios For the Mean Girls Reunion (From BuzzSugar. 13 March 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- Featurette hits for ‘Transcendence’ (From LatinoReview. 13 March 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Transcendence’ Featurette and Images: Johnny Depp Goes Digital (From Screen Rant. 13 March 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Review: Denis Villeneuve's Terrifically Haunting 'Enemy' Starring Jake Gyllenhaal (From The Playlist. 13 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)