Like a virgin no more?
On next Monday’s The Carrie Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), the titular writer-to-be decides she’s ready to have sex with Sebastian. But how to go about setting the time and place? That’s where Madonna comes in, as you can see in the following exclusive sneak peek.
Related | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!
Since Carrie has to “work” the launch party for the Material Girl’s tour, she plans to take her boyfriend with her and make a night of it…in a hotel room in the city! »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Trailer Spectacular: Vikings Season 4, Colony and Shannara (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Cancels ‘American Odyssey’ After One Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- True Detective, Ep. 2.02, “Night Finds You”: Pick up the pieces and go home (From SoundOnSight. 28 June 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Bart Simpson Slams Reports of Marge-Homer Split (Photo) (From The Wrap. 10 June 2015, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Susan Sarandon Is "Trying to Figure Out" the Single Life Post-Split: No Tinder! (From Us Weekly. 15 May 2015, 12:58 AM, PDT)