Like a virgin no more?
On next Monday’s The Carrie Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), the titular writer-to-be decides she’s ready to have sex with Sebastian. But how to go about setting the time and place? That’s where Madonna comes in, as you can see in the following exclusive sneak peek.
Related | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!
Since Carrie has to “work” the launch party for the Material Girl’s tour, she plans to take her boyfriend with her and make a night of it…in a hotel room in the city! »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- TVLine Items: 13 Reasons Castings, Evan Hansen to Will & Grace and More (From TVLine.com. 11 August 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Jake Weber, Brenda Strong, Meredith Monroe & Rj Brown Join Season 2 Cast (From Deadline TV. 10 August 2017, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Why Sex and the City Is Still Insanely Important, Nearly Two Decades Later (From BuzzSugar. 6 June 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Why Comedic ‘SNL’ and ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Dominate the Original Music and Lyrics Emmy Race (From Indiewire. 17 August 2017, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Rhony's Carole Radziwill and Adam Kenworthy Split (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 August 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- 5 Memorable Break Up Scenes in Movies (From TVovermind.com. 1 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)