Facebook sweepstakes have unlocked the latest Iron Man 3 amour, this time giving us a closer look at suit, Mark 39. It’s arguably the most anticipated of them all as it’s expected to somehow tie into Marvel’s fourth Phase II film, Guardians Of The Galaxy, which will follow this, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It’s been tagged the Sub Orbital or ‘Gemini’ design and will see it used in space when Stark runs into trouble when taking to the stars.
We’ve also added more detailed images of the some of the suits we’ve been showcasing during the past few days (here and here) as Robert Downey Jr. returns as the brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark. This time up against the deadly duo of The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) and Dr. Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce). Iron Man 3 is released in the UK »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Universal Moves ‘Doctor Dolittle’ Up to April 2019 to Avoid ‘Star Wars IX’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Avengers 3 Is Shooting at Hogwarts Set from Harry Potter (From MovieWeb. 28 April 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Universal Moves Robert Downey Jr.’s Untitled Doctor Dolittle Project (From Deadline. 28 April 2017, 3:44 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- ‘The Mummy’ Star Sofia Boutella in Talks to Join Jodie Foster for ‘Hotel Artemis’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Disney Finally Gives Frozen 2 a Release Date (From TVovermind.com. 27 April 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Entertainment Education: 20 Schools Offering Competitive Film Instruction (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Box Office: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Hits $22 Million Internationally (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Hooked on a Feeling: Remembering Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Poised For Impressive International Opening (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)