Glee fans eagerly awaiting some long-overdue lovey-dovey goodness between Brittany and Sam — whose romance, of late, has been put on the backburner — need look no further than the dramedy’s April 11 installment (Fox, 9/8c).
Related | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!
The following shots from the episode find Chord Overstreet‘s alter ego serenading his doofy cheerleader (and the rest of New Directions) and getting close to her beloved feline friend Lord Tubbington. (Whatta guy!)
Unfortunately, the hour’s official description tells a different story, one that finds the gleeks »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- 2017 Remember Me Thursday Global Pet Adoption Awareness Campaign (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Film News: Reeling, Chicago’s Lgbtq+ Film Fest, Opens With ‘Hello Again’ on Sep. 21, 2017 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 20 September 2017, 9:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘Nickelodeon Guts’: What You Didn’t Know About the Kids Sports Competition (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 September 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- John Stamos Wore An Uncle Jesse Shirt At Nina Dobrev’s ’80s-Themed Labor Day Party: Pics! (From ET Canada. 5 September 2017, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley, Kevin Jonas & More React to Country Star Glen Campbell’s Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 August 2017, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- How Nina Dobrev Helped Chord Overstreet Get His Music on The Vampire Diaries Finale (From BuzzSugar. 30 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Creator on ‘the Aftermath of Betrayal,’ Resurrecting ‘Sunday Funday’ and Making Fun of Eagle Rock — Turn It On Podcast (From Indiewire Television. 8 September 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Creator on ‘the Aftermath of Betrayal,’ Resurrecting ‘Sunday Funday’ and Making Fun of Eagle Rock — Turn It On Podcast (From Indiewire. 8 September 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Split from Tyga on Life of Kylie: 'There Was No Crazy Fight' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 August 2017, 5:14 AM, PDT)