Bon Temps is about to bear witness to quite an anomaly: a vampire with more substance than style.
True Blood has tapped Brothers & Sisters alum Luke Grimes play the recurring role of James, a circa ’70s-made vamp who is smart, spiritual and emotionally deeper than any other bloodsucker we’ve seen before, TVLine has learned exclusively.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- "Let's Kill Ward's Wife" Turns Out To Be Sage Advice (From JustPressPlay. 28 May 2015, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- HBO TV Show Ratings (updated 5/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 May 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Alexander Skarsgård Looks Creepy in a Mustache in The Diary of a Teenage Girl—Watch the Trailer (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Review: David Duchovny chases Charles Manson in NBC's underwhelming 'Aquarius' (From Hitfix. 27 May 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos (From BuddyTV. 27 May 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Plemons Joins Tom Cruise in ‘Mena’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Feature doc planned on aborted superhero pic (From IF.com.au. 24 May 2015, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- The top 20 underappreciated films of 1987 (From Den of Geek. 13 May 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Rutger Hauer's Lurpak Spreadable advert (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 May 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)