Your Daily Dispatch of Celebrity Shenanigans
Jon Hamm Addresses The Elephant In The... Room: Jon Hamm would like everyone to stop talking about his nether regions. After a report surfaced claiming his manhood had become a distraction on the set of "Mad Men" due the show's tight '60s-era trousers, the actor is speaking out about the matter to Rolling Stone. "Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude," he told the mag. "They're called 'privates' for a reason... I'm wearing pants, for f***'s sake. Lay off." The actor admitted that his life in the spotlight (and online ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Interview: Alison Brie and Molly Shannon on Their Characters in The Little Hours (From DailyDead. 28 June 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Mandela Effect Movie Happening with Gotham Star Robin Lord Taylor (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2017, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- ‘The X-Files’ Season 11: Chris Carter Is Failing His Show By Rejecting Diversity and New Voices (From Indiewire Television. 28 June 2017, 8:57 AM, PDT)
Jon Hamm (I)
- ‘Baby Driver’ 4K and Blu-ray Pre-Order Up at Amazon (From TheHDRoom. 28 June 2017, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- Academy Invites Massive 774 Member Class Including Gal Gadot, Jordan Peele, Chris Pratt, Betty White (From The Playlist. 28 June 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Barry Jenkins and Jordan Peele Among the 774 Invited to Join the Academy As It Pushes for Inclusion (From Indiewire. 28 June 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)