In the series, "Spider-Man" creator Lee is hired to create a team of superheroes when a group of alien prisoners crash land in front of him.
The first TV movie will debut in 2013 on The Hub network.
Click the images to enlarge »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsSpider-Man (2002)
- Superman featured in new Justice League promo photo (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 confirmed, Captain Marvel finds directors, Phase Four plans teased, Joss Whedon talks Batgirl and more (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Diane Lane confirms Justice League return, defends Batman v Superman’s Save Martha scene (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 5:52 AM, PDT)
Stan Lee (I)
- Ed Catto: The Cutie & the Indefatigable Entrepreneur (From Comicmix. 24 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Post-Credits Scenes: What They Are and What They Mean For the McU (From Indiewire. 24 April 2017, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Batman v Captain America: Stan Lee Picks Who’d Win in a Fight (From The Wrap. 23 April 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)