London, Mar h 27: Kelly Brook has reportedly signed a deal as a new judge on the panel of ITV's Lorraine's High Street Fashion awards.
The 33-year-old model, who got sacked after just six days following a disastrous stint on the panel of Britain's Got Talent, has been given a second chance to prove her judging skills, the Sun reported.
Brook, who is dating footballer Danny Cipriani, recently filmed an advert for the show wearing an on-trend yellow dress and used a fluffy dressing gown to keep warm between takes.
"Yay!!! I've got another job ... Looking forward to joining the team," she tweeted.
The excited actress. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News Items"Britain's Got Talent" (2007)
- 'America's Got Talent' poll: Did any of the judges waste their Golden Buzzers?' (From Gold Derby. 2 July 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden's saucy dresses have been cleared by Ofcom (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 June 2015, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- David Walliams is working on a new sitcom... based on Britain's Got Talent (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 June 2015, 4:29 AM, PDT)
- Love Island 2005: What happened to winner Jayne Middlemiss? Or love god Lee Sharpe? We find out! (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 June 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Brook Ready To Quit Hollywood? (From The Hollywood News. 14 May 2015, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- One Big Happy (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2015, 2:58 PM, PDT)