A dark Cinderella moment in "Inglourious Basterds"Denny, back again after dancing to Chicago this weekend. When Nathaniel was looking for suggestions to kick off Tarantino Week, I immediately suggested a piece (or pieces) called "Tarantino’s Toes," in honor of his position as the world’s foremost foot fetishist. I was half-joking, but the alliteration was simply too much to walk away from. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. How does one even begin to rank the many, many feet Tarantino has filmed? Does one go by the height of the arch? The length? The width?
… Sorry. I just had to run to the sink. I’m better now.
Actually, on re-watch, I found that, while they aren’t always plot devices, Tarantino does actually use feet to illuminate his themes and charact… Sorry. I just can’t take this seriously. We’re talking about Feet for frak’s sake! »
Similar News ItemsInglourious Basterds (2009)
- Film Review: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Diane Kruger Opens Up About How Meeting Longtime Love Joshua Jackson Changed Her Life (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Terrence Malick lines up WWII feature 'Radegund' (From ScreenDaily. 22 June 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
- ‘Marauders’ Review: Bruce Willis Is Too Old For This Sh*t (From Indiewire. 30 June 2016, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: Steven Spielberg's Universal Studios Tour, 'Fantastic Four' Franchise Parody and More (From Movies.com. 29 June 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Samuel L. Jackson to Receive Albert R. Broccoli Award From BAFTA/LA (From Variety - Film News. 28 June 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Vigilante Diaries Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 June 2016, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- The Academy has invited 683 new members to join their ranks (From Hollywoodnews.com. 30 June 2016, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Samuel L. Jackson Set For Britannia Awards Honor (From Deadline. 28 June 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)