Every Wednesday we look at a picture together and choose our own "best shot" individually. It's a great way to see a motion picture through multiple sets of eyes. Join us... Add eyeballs to our crazy blogging monster that just looked at cloned monsters, rotten to the core dames, and stars reborn.
Summertime, Ripley, Fantasia, Hud
5/15 The Talented Mr Ripley (1999) Tom would really like Dickie's life, thank you very much
5/22 Fantasia (1941) a strictly conducted 'best shot' special. You have three options:
1) Beginners (or Short on Time?): In honor of the May Centennial of "The Rite of Spring", choose your Best Shot from that section of Disney's experimental early feature.
2) Apprentice: Choose from 'Rite of Spring' And the movie as a whole. Two shots.
3) Sorcerer: Your post will contain six screenshots, your choice for "best" from each of the movies major classical movements: The Nutcracker Suite, »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsThe Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)
- 13 Nights of Halloween: Here's the Full Lineup For Freeform's Annual Marathon! (From BuzzSugar. 20 October 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Dory' Threepeats Over Holiday Weekend; 'Tarzan' and 'Purge 3' Open Well Above Expectations (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 3 July 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- "Alice" Sequel Headed For Costly Bust? (From Dark Horizons. 27 May 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Broadway crash landing for Katharine Hepburn: archive, 20 October 1952 (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 October 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Porn in schools? No – what students need is James Stewart | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 October 2016, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Timeless: Why There's a Lot More to Abigail Spencer's Character Than Meets the Eye (From BuzzSugar. 13 October 2016, 4:55 PM, PDT)
David Lean (I)
- Ethel & Ernest review – moving adaptation of Raymond Briggs's graphic novel (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 October 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Geraldine Chaplin, at 52nd Chicago International Film Festival (From HollywoodChicago.com. 27 October 2016, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Zhivago Screens October 26th at The Tivoli – ‘Classics in the Loop’ (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 October 2016, 5:32 PM, PDT)