That works. But now, as we near the end of the season, is it time for Brennan to pop the question? Should she? What could possibly encourage this eminently rational person to suddenly change her belief that marriage serves no purpose?
There are definite hints that "Bones" is heading in the direction of a marriage proposal, probably sooner rather than later. The most recent episode, "The Blood from the Stones," for example, gave us an entire scene with virtually no purpose other than a discussion on proposals and engagement rings. Sure, Brennan hedged like crazy and refused to budge on her anti-marriage stance, but the idea was out there.
This couldn't possibly be the end of it. After all, why waste »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- TVLine Items: Happyish Ellen Barkin, Revenge and Mentalist News & More (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2014, 1:21 PM, PST)
- The faces behind the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes visual effects (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 November 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Fox sets midseason plans for 'Glee,' 'Backstrom,' 'The Following' and more (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 7:09 PM, PST)
- First Footage From Jurassic World Is Revealed (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Review: 'Marvel's Agents of Shield' - 'The Writing on the Wall' (From Hitfix. 11 November 2014, 7:33 PM, PST)
- Shailene Woodley and Sam Smith Are Clear Frontrunners Among 2015 People's Choice Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 November 2014, 7:39 PM, PST)
- Bones: Season 10 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2014, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Bones Sneak Peek: Oh $#*! Booth and Brennan's Daughter Is Cursing! (From E! Online. 12 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Bones Sneak Peek: Aubrey's Troubled Past Tests His Bond with Booth (From TVLine.com. 11 November 2014, 9:01 AM, PST)