That works. But now, as we near the end of the season, is it time for Brennan to pop the question? Should she? What could possibly encourage this eminently rational person to suddenly change her belief that marriage serves no purpose?
There are definite hints that "Bones" is heading in the direction of a marriage proposal, probably sooner rather than later. The most recent episode, "The Blood from the Stones," for example, gave us an entire scene with virtually no purpose other than a discussion on proposals and engagement rings. Sure, Brennan hedged like crazy and refused to budge on her anti-marriage stance, but the idea was out there.
This couldn't possibly be the end of it. After all, why waste »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Did Cristina Attend Grey's Funeral? Has Big Bang's Amy Met Mom? What Did Kalinda Write? And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 1 May 2015, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Grey's Anatomy Dips With Divisive Derek Death Aftermath (From TVLine.com. 1 May 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 10,Episodes 17 & 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 30 April 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- David Boreanaz Wishes Sarah Michelle Gellar a Happy Birthday, She Calls Him "My Angel," Buffy Fans Swoon (From Us Weekly. 15 April 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Bones: Season 10 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 March 2015, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- The 23 Most Romantic 'Bones' Episodes of All Time (From BuddyTV. 26 March 2015, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Mickey Mouse or a Pubic Bone? Watch Booth & Brennan Try to Teach Their Daughter About Anatomy in This Adorable Bones Clip (From E! Online. 29 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones Boss Previews Brennan and Booth's Marital 'Strain,' Angela and Hodgins' 'Huge' Life Reexamination (From TVLine.com. 23 April 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Unity Documentary Opens Worldwide Beginning August 12; Features 100 Celebrity Narrators (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 April 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)