That works. But now, as we near the end of the season, is it time for Brennan to pop the question? Should she? What could possibly encourage this eminently rational person to suddenly change her belief that marriage serves no purpose?
There are definite hints that "Bones" is heading in the direction of a marriage proposal, probably sooner rather than later. The most recent episode, "The Blood from the Stones," for example, gave us an entire scene with virtually no purpose other than a discussion on proposals and engagement rings. Sure, Brennan hedged like crazy and refused to budge on her anti-marriage stance, but the idea was out there.
This couldn't possibly be the end of it. After all, why waste »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Amazon (Sorta) Sets Premieres for Chris Carter Drama, Bosch, Other Series (From TVLine.com. 12 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Should Suits Pair Split? Did 24 Tumble for Ya? Faux Fosters Drama? Too Many Wolf Baddies? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: The Horrors of Preview Night (July 23rd) and Day One (July 24th) (From Dread Central. 10 July 2014, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Bones, 24: Live Another Day (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic-Con TV Schedule: Will Your Favorite Shows Be There? (From Variety - TV News. 8 July 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Penny Dreadful & American Horror Story To Make Comic-Con Debuts, More TV Panels Announced (From We Got This Covered. 7 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Friday, July 25th (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Day Two (July 25th) Horror Highlights Include The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, Horns, Everly, The Originals, Wayward Pines, Bates Motel, Tusk, and More (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Walking Dead' will rule TV panels at busy Comic-Con Friday (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)