Well, stop in the name of love: Diana Ross is spending this very special day turning 69 years old, which I take as a thrilling compliment to the fight for gay marriage.
What's the divine lady's greatest moment eveeeer?
In terms of singles, I'm most devoted to Diana's "Upside Down," "It's My House," "Love Hangover," "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," and, in the realm of the Supremes, "Come See About Me" and "You Can't Hurry Love," which she was singing on The Ed Sullivan Show when her glistening, Faberge Egg-sized earring crashed to the floor.
But if we're talking about Diana's Greatest moment, I say it exists at the confluence of film, music, fashion, utter camp, and sheer Diana fabness. While others rally on the steps of the Supreme Court, »
Similar News ItemsDiana Ross
- Flying Lotus Is Dead (But He's Doing Pretty Well Anyway) (From PEOPLE.com. 11 February 2016, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Trivia Break: Best Original Song (From FilmExperience. 10 February 2016, 4:00 AM, PST)
- 10 Things We Learned From Spike Lee's New Michael Jackson Doc (From Rolling Stone. 5 February 2016, 6:26 AM, PST)
Anthony Perkins (I)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Becoming Mike Nichols’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 January 2016, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Cruz Reels in Another Endorsement From an Anti-Gay Activist (From Mediaite - TV. 27 January 2016, 11:04 AM, PST)
- Contemporary films reflecting on Hollywood’s Golden Age (From Flickeringmyth. 25 January 2016, 4:45 AM, PST)
Upside Down (2012/I)
- Search for Cause of Apocalypse Gets Amusing in Bureau Of Proto Society [Full Short] (From QuietEarth. 28 August 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- These 10 ambitious movies pushed their filmmakers to invent new technology (From Hitfix. 25 August 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- News Briefs: First Look at Ewan McGregor in 'Last Days in the Desert'; Kirsten Dunst Heads to TV's 'Fargo' (From Fandango. 11 December 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)