Walt has an ‘identity crisis’ while Carrie pretends to be Larissa and finds herself in a few compromising situations.
On the March 25 episode of The Carrie Diaries, everyone’s either trying to figure out who they are or learning how to perfect the person they’ve already become.
It may be fun to dress up in gowns worth $1000, but we learn that it’s not so fun to run away from angry women after you’ve slept with their boyfriends. Carrie learned that lesson the hard way when she took on Larissa’s identity for the day.
Back in the office, Walt decides to spend some time with Bennett (Jake Robinson) and he ends »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Manolo Blahnik Reveals Breathtaking Evening Handbag Collection (Yup, His First Ever)—See the Dazzling Clutches! (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Dear America, it's not just TV we're good at. Take a look at this lot (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 July 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- If You Love Sex and the City, Then You'll Love These Books (From BuzzSugar. 27 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Trailer Spectacular: Vikings Season 4, Colony and Shannara (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Cancels ‘American Odyssey’ After One Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Best Looks of the Week: Rachel McAdam's Lacy Zuhair Murad Dress, Hannah Davis' Sequin Mini & More! (From E! Online. 17 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jeremy Irons Starring in Action-Comedy ‘Monumental’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 May 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Kmi to sell 'Monumental' (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)