We already knew that Sofia Vergara had a passion for design, having dabbled in some home accessories for her K-Mart line, Sofia By Sofia Vergara, which includes linens and small housewares like this flamboyant black sequined throw pillow. But she has now inked a licensing deal with furniture company Rooms To Go.
The press release reports that the Sofia Vergara Collection will launch in the company's 150 showrooms across America this coming fall and will include affordable, but well-made pieces for living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms, as well as accessories. Vergara said "My relationship with Rooms To Go began over 15 years ago when I moved to the United States as a single mother, and furnished my first apartment entirely from their store."
Vergara is not the only pretty face that has a deal with this retailer. Rooms To Go is also a distributor for former model Cindy Crawford's line, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsSofía Vergara
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Enjoy Romantic Holiday Vacation in Hawaii (and Of Course They Look Perfect) (From E! Online. 22 December 2014, 10:08 AM, PST)
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Kick Off Their Hawaiian Holiday (From Popsugar. 22 December 2014, 7:47 AM, PST)
- New trailer for Wild Card starring Jason Statham and Sofia Vergara (From Flickeringmyth. 15 December 2014, 4:27 AM, PST)
Cindy Crawford (I)
- 7 Stars Who Took the Most Perfect Makeup-Free Pics in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 10:44 AM, PST)
- The 6 Biggest Celebrity Weddings of 2014: Kimye, Brangelina & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 December 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)
- Cindy Crawford and Her Look-Alike Daughter Kaia Gerber Step Out for Some Retail Therapy (From E! Online. 12 December 2014, 6:12 PM, PST)