Sequels are awesome, plain and simple. Returning to familiar characters and worlds we love is like covering yourself with a warm blanket, although when a sequel is bad it can be like a blanket covered in potato bugs and lice. Studios love sequels because seven times out of ten they open huge, no matter how good they are.
With that in mind, here's 50 of your favorite titles all preparing to get new installments. Some of them are deep into pre-production while others have barely gotten out of the pitch stages, but you'll be salivating at the thought of some of these sweet babies finally making their way to the screen.
Status: The law of diminishing returns seems to have caught up to Paramount's annual license to print money, and even though the last "Paranormal" grossed half its predecessor, producer Jason Blum is gonna »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart “Predicts” Robert Pattinson-fka Twigs Split, Says Bogus Site (From GossipCop. 26 December 2014, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson’s Parents Reportedly Likes Fka Twigs Way More Than Kristen Stewart (From OnTheFlix. 25 December 2014, 1:27 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Said He’s Getting The Best Sex Ever From Fka Twigs,New Details (From OnTheFlix. 24 December 2014, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Watch Emily Blunt Do One Of The Best Tom Cruise Impressions We've Ever Seen (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Celebs Who Ended 2014 Looking Amazing (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Good Girl Strikes Back: Amy Adams Has the Last Laugh (From The Wrap. 26 December 2014, 6:17 PM, PST)
- Wtf: Jackie Chan, Adrien Brody, and John Cusack Battle in Dragon Blade Trailer (From GeekTyrant. 26 December 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Did Homeland Cheat Death? Is Benched Courting Big Laughs? Messy Affairs? Are Girlfriends Vapid? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 26 December 2014, 10:57 AM, PST)