"Dancing with the Stars" is a tough competition for any celebrity, but it may be especially brutal for one Season 16 contestant. Lisa Vanderpump claims to be covered in bruises as a result of her tough rehearsals for the show.
"I look okay on the outside, but inside I'm falling apart," Vanderpump said. "I'm covered in [bruises]. I mean, it's so much harder than I thought it would be! I have to be honest. It should come with a health warning."
Vanderpump is just about to begin her second week in the competition and faces the season's first elimination on Tuesday (March 26). While she did fairly well in the first week, scoring a respectable 18 points from the judges, this week's performance will be factored in as well. »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 1/29/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 January 2015, 12:33 PM, PST)
- 6 Male Stars Who Lost a Shocking Amount of Weight (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 18) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 January 2015, 4:22 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Roseanne Barr Hopes Bill Cosby Will 'Make It Right' (From Access Hollywood. 29 January 2015, 5:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Access Hollywood’s’ Kit Hoover, Billy Bush Talk Justin Timberlake vs. Taylor Swift Super Bowl Shockers, Clooney’s Flask (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- 'Htgawm's' Viola Davis: Episode 10 Is 'Pretty Spectacular' (From Access Hollywood. 29 January 2015, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Kristin Cavallari Chows Down on Gigantic Pastry After Admitting She's ''Too Thin'': ''See..We Do Eat!'' (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Wins Miss Universe (From PEOPLE.com. 25 January 2015, 8:10 PM, PST)
- The Inspiring Stories of the Miss Universe Pageant (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 January 2015, 6:24 PM, PST)