"Dancing with the Stars" is a tough competition for any celebrity, but it may be especially brutal for one Season 16 contestant. Lisa Vanderpump claims to be covered in bruises as a result of her tough rehearsals for the show.
"I look okay on the outside, but inside I'm falling apart," Vanderpump said. "I'm covered in [bruises]. I mean, it's so much harder than I thought it would be! I have to be honest. It should come with a health warning."
Vanderpump is just about to begin her second week in the competition and faces the season's first elimination on Tuesday (March 26). While she did fairly well in the first week, scoring a respectable 18 points from the judges, this week's performance will be factored in as well. »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 September 2017, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- The Top Frankie Muniz Appearances Outside of “Malcolm in the Middle” (From TVovermind.com. 22 September 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter to Enter Rehab (From The Wrap. 22 September 2017, 4:10 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Billy Bush and Wife Sydney Davis Separating After Nearly 20 Years of Marriage (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- GLAAD Boosting Hollywood Presence With Expansion And New Hires (From Deadline. 14 September 2017, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Real Housewives of Dallas’ D’Andra Simmons’ on Diamonds, Designer Gowns and Twitter Feuds Between Castmates (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Tamra Judge Rocks New, Edgy Bob After Years of Long Hair: ‘It’s Fresh and Hot’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 9:06 PM, PDT)
- 'Real Housewives' Star Lisa Vanderpump Sued Over Luxury Dogwear (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 12 September 2017, 7:30 PM, PDT)