Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Check out the new TV Spot below.
Source: Pixar »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsJohn Goodman (I)
- BFI London Film Festival 2015 Line-Up announced with Gala screenings of Steve Jobs, High-Rise, Trumbo, Black Mass, Carol & Suffragette (From SoundOnSight. 1 September 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- BFI London Film Festival unveils full line-up with ‘Steve Jobs’ closing (From SoundOnSight. 1 September 2015, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Full programme announced for 59th BFI London Film Festival (From The Hollywood News. 1 September 2015, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- Oscars: David Hill and Reginald Hudlin to Produce Telecast (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- 5 Nominees Announced for United Solo Special Award (From Backstage. 1 September 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn Dubsmashing Her Favorite Movie Scenes Is Weird But Mesmerizing (From Cinema Blend. 24 August 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
Walt Disney Pictures [us]
- Disney's Artemis Fowl adaptation to be directed by Kenneth Branagh (From JoBlo. 1 September 2015, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- The Best and Worst TV Shows for Female, Minority Directors: DGA Study (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- What Would Walt Disney Say? Banksy Comes Up with the Theme Park to End All Theme Parks (From Alt Film Guide. 20 August 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)