Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Check out the new TV Spot below.
Source: Pixar »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsJohn Goodman (I)
- Game of Thrones, Fargo, Got Talent: What to watch over Easter (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- 2 More Companies Will Provide Buzzy Roles (From Backstage. 16 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Did Seth Rogen play it too safe? -- Vote (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 April 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘All About Ann: Governor Richards of the Lone Star State’ (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Frozen' actor Josh Gad re-teams with Disney for new project (From RealBollywood. 24 April 2014, 4:32 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Walt Disney Pictures [us]
- Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong’o in Talks for Disney’s ‘Jungle Book’ (From Screen Rant. 23 April 2014, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- Live-Action Barbie Comedy In the Works At Sony Pictures (From Cinema Blend. 23 April 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Disney Planning ‘It’s a Small World’ Movie from ‘National Treasure’ Director (From Screen Rant. 23 April 2014, 8:27 AM, PDT)