Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Check out the new TV Spot below.
Source: Pixar »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsJohn Goodman (I)
- Second Opinion – The Gambler (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 January 2015, 3:25 AM, PST)
- “Look What I Made You”: In Defense Of James Wan’s Death Sentence (2007) (From Icons of Fright. 24 January 2015, 3:10 AM, PST)
- Class Disparities and Prostitution Tackled in Early Female Director's Drama (From Alt Film Guide. 23 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, Pioneering Talk Radio Host, Dead at 88 (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, New York TV Talk Show Pioneer, Dies at 88 (From Variety - TV News. 25 January 2015, 7:07 AM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88 (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 8:12 PM, PST)
Walt Disney Pictures [us]
- ‘Skins’ Star Kaya Scodelario To Board ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 5′ (From The Hollywood News. 22 January 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Mike's Top Ten Films of 2014 (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 January 2015, 1:20 PM, PST)
- The 87th Academy Award Nominations Have Been Announced (From GeekTyrant. 15 January 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)