"The Vikings" has hit television with all the speed and ferocity of... well, of a Viking attack. With episode 4, "Trial" airing this Sunday (March 24), what is coming next for the wild men of the north?
In "Trial," the Vikings decide to return to England in order to see what other treasures they can find in this new world to the west. This time, however, Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) and his crew have Earl Haraldson's (Gabriel Byrne) permission to conduct the raid. They also unfortunately have a spy on board, ready to report back to Earl Haraldson with all that occurs. Remembering the bloodshed that occurred on the beach during the previous raid, Ragnar decides to attack the town of Hexam on the Sabbath. What consequences will result from this decision?
Consequences and questions are on the mind of Athelstan (George Blagden), the Christian monk captured on the previous raid. Although he »
Similar News Items"Vikings" (2013)
- The Dark Tower Blu-ray release date and special features revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Dark Tower Blu-ray, DVD Release Date and Details Announced (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2017, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- The Dark Tower Coming to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on October 31st from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (From DailyDead. 19 September 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Crackle announces cast for sci-fi thriller In the Cloud (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Crackle Announces the Cast for Sci-Fi Thriller In the Cloud (From Comingsoon.net. 20 September 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘In The Cloud’: Crackle Sets Cast As Production Begins (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Vikings: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Five on History? (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 September 2017, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Vikings: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 September 2017, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Vikings: Season Six Renewal for History TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 September 2017, 4:56 PM, PDT)