We’ve another couple of TV spots to showcase for two of this summers most anticipated and epic science-fiction offerings.
Check out the latest look at Robert Downey Jr.’s return as billionaire industrialist, Tony Stark, whose latest adventure sees his gadget-kitted superhero Iron Man, up against devious duo The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) and Dr. Alrich Killian (Guy Pearce). Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Paul Bettany and Jon Favreau, all return to their respective roles, while newcomers to the Marvel universe include Rebecca Hall and James Badge Dale. Iron Man 3 hits the UK on the 26th April and the Us from 3rd May.
Tron: Legacy director Joseph Kosinski teams up with Tom Cruise for futuristic actioner, Oblivion. Cruise plays one of the few remaining drone repairman on a dying Earth after a war with an alien race left it on the brink of destruction. The arrival of a beautiful and »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Nears $700 Million Worldwide, ‘Kong’ Strong Overseas (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Believer with Reza Aslan asks if Scientology is undergoing a reformation as some hold true to Hubbard (From Monsters and Critics. 26 March 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 enlists Sherlock actress Sian Brooke (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- The Week in Movies – new Justice League trailer released! Original Rogue One Ending revealed! Power Rangers reviewed and more… (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- More "Spider-Man: Homecoming" (From SneakPeek. 25 March 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Visits Avengers Tower in 2 New Homecoming Posters (From MovieWeb. 25 March 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Poster Takes Peter Parker Back to School (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Vision Escapes a Beating in Latest Infinity War Set Video (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Vision Returns In Latest Avengers: Infinity War Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)