Stephanie Meyer, the author of the ‘Twilight’ series — and the one we can thank for Robsten — remembers her favorite moments with the A-list couple, including the big moment Kristen walked down the aisle.
The first time author Stephanie Meyer met Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, they were in full costumes and make up, so she was meeting her imaginary best friends that she wrote three best-sellers about. What does she remember about Kristen in that wedding gown, and the first time she sat down with Rob?
“That’s not something you get every day,” Stephanie told Inquirer Entertainment about the first time meeting the cast. “They were dressed up as my imaginary friends.
The author also remembered when filming the first movie, how incredible it felt — it “feels like someone’s been inside your head and now they’re acting out your fantasy. It’s surreal and wonderful in a lot of ways. »
- Emily Longeretta
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- St. Vincent Writes the Score for Girlfriend Kristen Stewart's New Short Film (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 December 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Film Festival Roundup: Oxford Announces Full Schedule, Big Ears Plans Jonathan Demme Retrospective and More (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 2016’s Feminist Features: 6 Ways Women Dominated the Best Movies of the Year (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Rock Coordinating Looks on a Shopping Trip (From Popsugar. 3 December 2016, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Rebels for the Hell of It in New Rolling Stones Video (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 2 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: Run The Tide won’t score Taylor Lautner the prestige his Twilight costars have earned (From The AV Club. 29 November 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- All The Times the Twilight Cast Has Trashed the Movie Since Breaking Dawn Hit Theaters (From E! Online. 18 November 2016, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'Beauty and the Beast' Director on Seeing Emma Watson in Belle’s Yellow Gown and Creating a Disney Cinematic Universe (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 November 2016, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Back on 'Uncomfortable' 'Twilight' Years: 'It Kind of Forced Me to Stand to Attention' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 November 2016, 6:53 AM, PST)