Los Angeles, March 24: Musician Dave Grohl slams singing reality TV show judges as he feels they have no right to crush others' drems.
The "Foo Fighters" musician, who has daughters Violet, six, and Harper with wife Jordyn, would be really furious if one of his kids was cut down by a panelist on a show like "The X Factor" or "American Idol", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"That's what irritates me out about these shows where people are judged so harshly by established musicians that hardly even play and instrument on their own albums. It makes me really mad," said Grohl.
"I swear to God, if my daughter walked up onstage. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol’ Parent Company Files For Bankruptcy (From Uinterview. 29 April 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 4/28/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 April 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' -- Parent Company Goes Bankrupt ... Show Became a Money Pit (From TMZ. 28 April 2016, 11:06 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Countryfile Shakespeare special caps show's unexpected success (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 April 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- We wouldn't make X Factor but we can reinvent TV competitions, says Netflix (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 April 2016, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Saturday's best TV: Britain's Got Talent; Kelly Holmes: My Marathon Story; The Voice final (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 April 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 24 April 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- 8 Amazing Covers of Prince Songs by Everyone from Beyoncé to the Foo Fighters (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Juliette Lewis Talks New Rock Doc, Working With Dave Grohl (From Rolling Stone. 19 April 2016, 9:16 AM, PDT)