Now this ought to be interesting - finally next week on "The Vampire Diaries" Katherine comes face-to-face with vamp Elena, and as an added bonus Elijah returns as well! Check out a sneak peek of "American Gothic."
Race For The Cure — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) take off in search of Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance: Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies).
Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are both concerned about Elena’s state of mind and are determined to do what’s best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future.
Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 4/26/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 April 2017, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Season 3 of MTV’s Scream TV Series to Feature New Cast with Queen Latifah as Executive Producer (From DailyDead. 26 April 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Scream Update: New Showrunner, EPs Announced Ahead of Season 3 Reboot (From TVLine.com. 26 April 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder Celebrates Two Years of Marriage with Nikki Reed: ‘Thank You For Being My Best Friend’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 April 2017, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Pen Heartfelt Messages For Each Other on Their Anniversary (From Popsugar. 26 April 2017, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Has The CW Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season Nine? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2017, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary Listening to Wife Nikki Reed Sing (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev Adopts an Adorably Mischievous Puppy Named Maverick (From PEOPLE.com. 26 April 2017, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev and Amandla Stenberg Can Apply Their Own Makeup in 90 Seconds (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 10:24 AM, PDT)