The '90s nostalgia train rolls on. Its next stop appears to be "Clarissa Explains It All," the 1991-1994 Nickelodeon sitcom starring Melissa Joan Hart. Thanks to a new book, "Things I Can't Explain," fans are going to get a taste of Clarissa Darling after she's all grown up.
"Things I Can't Explain," written by "Clarissa" creator Mitchell Kriegman, is set for a publication date in the fall of 2014 (according to EW.com). The story will follow a 23-year-old Clarissa as she tries to negotiate the perils of young adulthood. Instead of dealing with adolescent crushes and dorky brothers, adult Clarissa will face adult problems. Will she be able to get a good job? What sort of living arrangements will she manage? How does a person deal with parents as a grown-up?
And of course, how is a young woman to find a good boyfriend who is actually available?
Knowing Clarissa, »
Similar News ItemsMelissa Joan Hart
- ‘You’ve Made Us Very Proud’: Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos’ Son Joaquin Graduates! (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- All the Throwback Set Photos You Need to See, From Legally Blonde to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (From PEOPLE.com. 14 June 2017, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Dean Cain has made 3 more Christmas movies (From Den of Geek. 7 June 2017, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- Before They Were Blockbuster Directors: 8 TV Episodes by the People Behind 2017’s Biggest Films (From Indiewire Television. 16 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Before They Were Blockbuster Directors: 8 TV Episodes by the People Behind 2017’s Biggest Films (From Indiewire. 16 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with filmmaker Jonathan Mostow (From Flickeringmyth. 7 June 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Excellent Deaf Horror Short 'Dawn of the Deaf' from England (From FirstShowing.net. 20 June 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Banner & Synopsis Hit For Dark/Web Segment 'Rideshare'! (From LRM Online. 20 June 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘After Louie’ Trailer: Alan Cumming Is An AIDS Activist With A Younger Lover In This Moving Gay Drama — Watch (From Indiewire. 15 June 2017, 2:16 PM, PDT)