In the much anticipated remake of the 1981 cult-hit horror film, five twenty-something friends become holed up in a remote cabin. When they discover a Book of the Dead, they unwittingly summon up dormant demons living in the nearby woods, which possess the youngsters in succession until only one is left intact to fight for survival.
Check out the film clip below.
“Evil Dead” is set to hit theaters on April 5, 2013.
Source: Yahoo! Movies »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- Today in Movie History: Spider-man Sets $114 Million Box Office Record (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- El Eslabon Podrido (The Rotten Link): Watch The Trailer For Diment's Next Now (From Twitch. 2 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch: New Clip From 'Poltergeist' Remake Highlights A Famous Scene Plus New TV Spot And Featurette (From The Playlist. 1 May 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
Screen Gems [us]
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Smashes Way to Second Biggest Box Office Opening Ever (From Moviefone. 3 May 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Regina Hall Joins the Cast of ‘Barbershop 3′ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- 17 Struggles Of Being In A Long Distance Relationship (From Obsessed with Film. 1 May 2015, 3:17 AM, PDT)
Bruce Campbell (I)
- Exclusive: Barbara Crampton talks Sun Choke, Re-Animator, Indie Horror (From DailyDead. 2 May 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- New details on Ash vs Evil Dead; takes place in alternate universe & might include time travel (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- New Ash Vs. Evil Dead Photo Teases A Familiar Sight (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)