Even though we got a first look at the new costume in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last month, it seems that won't be the only Spider-Man suit featured in the sequel. Today, stuntman William R. Spencer posted a photo of himself on the set wearing the original design from last year's The Amazing Spider-Man. Take a look at the photo, along with confirmation from the stuntman's Twitter page that this photo is from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
@talhahl yeah it is buddy
— William Spencer (@Iwilliamspencer) March 22, 2013
Since there is very little we know about the story, it isn't immediately clear what warrants the change in costume, since both designs will be used in the sequel. Perhaps director Marc Webb will address these multiple costumes with one of his daily Twitter photos at some point.
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Joaquin Phoenix Favored For "Doctor Strange" (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- 'Magic in the Moonlight': What the Critics Are Saying (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 July 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- 22 Photos of Emma Stone Making Silly Faces in Fancy Dresses (From Vulture. 25 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- It's 2014 Comic-Con Time: Play Our "Which Superhero or Villain Is Hotter?" Game Now! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Venice Unveils Their 2014 Lineup (From Twitch. 24 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Venice unveils festival lineup (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 24 July 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Podcast: Reviewing 'Hercules', 'Lucy' & 'Magic in the Moonlight' Plus Some 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Talk (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Star Sophie Turner Faces Another Me Trailer (From Horror Asylum. 25 July 2014)
- "Amazing Spider-Man 3" Won't Be A Reboot (From Dark Horizons. 24 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)