Even though we got a first look at the new costume in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last month, it seems that won't be the only Spider-Man suit featured in the sequel. Today, stuntman William R. Spencer posted a photo of himself on the set wearing the original design from last year's The Amazing Spider-Man. Take a look at the photo, along with confirmation from the stuntman's Twitter page that this photo is from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
@talhahl yeah it is buddy
— William Spencer (@Iwilliamspencer) March 22, 2013
Since there is very little we know about the story, it isn't immediately clear what warrants the change in costume, since both designs will be used in the sequel. Perhaps director Marc Webb will address these multiple costumes with one of his daily Twitter photos at some point.
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Anna Akana: How the Star of ‘Miss 2059’ Is Turning Online Fame Into an Empire (Exclusive Clip) (From Indiewire. 29 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Emerges as Surprise Awards Contender (From Thompson on Hollywood. 28 July 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Emerges as Surprise Awards Contender (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Trainspotting 2, Split, and The Great Wall top our list of trailers you might have missed this week! (From Cineplex. 29 July 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Watch: The First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer Showcases Another True War Story from Mel Gibson (From Fandango. 29 July 2016, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer Showcases Another True War Story From Mel Gibson (From Movies.com. 28 July 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge Trailer Takes Andrew Garfield to War (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Trailer: Mel Gibson’s WWII Drama Stars Andrew Garfield As A Conscientious Objector On The Front Lines (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Is Betty Brant the Love Interest in Spider-Man: Homecoming? (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)