They are two of America's greatest icons: Captain America and Robert Redford. One is a costumed champion of liberty. The other is a square-jawed, blue-eyed idol to millions. But ask yourself this: Have you ever seen them together at the same time?
It makes you wonder, right? But while it might seem like Robert Redford actually is Captain America, it turns out that they are different people — and they may indeed be about to appear side-by-side, as according to the The Hollywood Reporter, Redford is close to signing a deal to appear in the 2014 superhero sequel "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
Face it, baseball and apple pie: You just got pwned.
So just what will Redford be doing in his first superhero film? Well, here's what we know about "Captain America: Winter Soldier:" After being revived by Shield at the end of "Captain America: The First Avenger," Chris Evans' »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsChris Evans (V)
- New Avengers 2 Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver Featurette Movie Clip Released (From OnTheFlix. 29 March 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon says he “was never thrilled” that Fox used Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Movie Release Dates: From 2015 to 2020 (From Collider.com. 29 March 2015, 8:48 AM, PDT)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Academy Buys ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Shuttle for $344,000 (From Variety - Film News. 29 March 2015, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Hayley Atwell Talks ‘Ant-Man’ And ‘Agent Carter’ Future (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- New poster for Monsters: Dark Continent (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- ‘Interstellar’ wins best film at Empire Awards (From ScreenDaily. 30 March 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘Interstellar’ wins Film, Director at Empire Awards (From Variety - Film News. 30 March 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Interstellar, Imitation Game among major winners at Empire Awards 2015 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 March 2015, 7:06 AM, PDT)