The Kardashian sisters can add "tanning" to the list of industries they are a part of. Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian have unveiled their latest venture, a self-tanning line called Kardashians Sun Kissed.
According to Women's Wear Daily, the Kardashian girls teamed with New Sunshine LLC to create a five-item sunless tanning system that's due out in April. The items -- Body Exfoliator, Color Maximizer, Instant Sunless Lotion, Instant Sunless Spray and Tan Extender with Bronzers -- range in price from $12.99 to $19.99. They are an Ulta exclusive.
"I think tanning has really been a way of life for all of us, living in California," Kim tells Wwd. "Especially, more recently, the need for sunless tan. When I travel, the one thing that makes me feel alive whether or not I have makeup on is a tan, especially in my face. When you travel, you can't just go lay out. »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Revisiting Season 1 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Part 1 (From Vulture. 18 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner Makes Milan Fashion Week Debut, Rocks the Fendi Runway (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Beats the Heat in White Knotted Tank Top, Tight Maxi Skirt: Picture (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- 3 Nyfw Makeup Trends (From Access Hollywood. 17 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- French Montana -- Trina's a Hypocrite ... She's a Homewrecker Too (From TMZ. 16 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Posts "Beast Mode" Workout Video Following Breakup and Weight Gain: Watch! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says She's "Trying" to Have Baby No. 2 With Kanye West (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Is Wearing a Giant Red Tablecloth—See the Look! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014)
- Kris Jenner Turns Up Looking like a Giant Red Balloon at the Dash Store (From iCelebz. 15 September 2014, 10:36 PM, PDT)