Since this week's "Glee" episode is "Guilty Pleasures," I feel that I should begin by admitting a guilty pleasure of my own: I liked this episode. I mean, I really liked it a lot. So if you were planning to read this with the intent of mocking "Glee" (something that usually would be fair), you may be disappointed.
Sorry. This was just too fun to hate. Way to live your theme, "Glee"!
The guilty pleasures begin with Blaine (Darren Criss) indulging in his private pleasure, Sam (Chord Overstreet). It seems that the blond bombshell has been stealing macaroni for the purpose of creating detailed images of Emma Stone, LeAnn Rimes, Ralph Macchio, the guys from "Duck Dynasty" and Kurt.
These incredible works of pasta art inspire the boys to take over the glee club (Will is sick. Finn is roaming the country, defending the honor of scorned ladies. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Second Opinion - The Family (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Glee’s 100th Swells to Include Dianna Agron and Heather Morris (From Boomtron. 7 December 2013, 6:49 AM, PST)
- 9 Most Toxic TV Couples From ‘Scandal,’ ‘Vampire Diaries’ & More (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
Emma Stone (III)
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 11:52 AM, PST)
- The Croods DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Win Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Concept Art! (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Speed Read: Lea Michele Counts Down to Her New Single (From Popsugar. 8 December 2013, 10:08 AM, PST)
- 'Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- After 'Sound of Music Live!': 6 other musicals to consider for TV (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 11:50 AM, PST)