Since this week's "Glee" episode is "Guilty Pleasures," I feel that I should begin by admitting a guilty pleasure of my own: I liked this episode. I mean, I really liked it a lot. So if you were planning to read this with the intent of mocking "Glee" (something that usually would be fair), you may be disappointed.
Sorry. This was just too fun to hate. Way to live your theme, "Glee"!
The guilty pleasures begin with Blaine (Darren Criss) indulging in his private pleasure, Sam (Chord Overstreet). It seems that the blond bombshell has been stealing macaroni for the purpose of creating detailed images of Emma Stone, LeAnn Rimes, Ralph Macchio, the guys from "Duck Dynasty" and Kurt.
These incredible works of pasta art inspire the boys to take over the glee club (Will is sick. Finn is roaming the country, defending the honor of scorned ladies. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Supergirl at Comic-Con: Melissa Benoist Talks Portraying An Icon Like Supergirl (From TVovermind.com. 29 July 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Little Mix Take Us to Mash-Up Heaven With Jason Derulo and Whitney Houston (From Vulture. 28 July 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Linklater's 'That's What I'm Talking About' Set for April 2016 Release (From FirstShowing.net. 27 July 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Lucky Louie, Ep. 1.08: “Get Out” bungles a statutory rape plot (From SoundOnSight. 29 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 21 Couples Who Have Already Split in 2015 (From Popsugar. 28 July 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Has a Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon, Covers Hit Songs by The Weeknd and Meatloaf—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams Has a New Man in Her Life (From Popsugar. 29 July 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Likes UnREAL More Than The Bachelorette: "It's Switched Me" (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Boys of Scream Queens And Prepare to Be Even More Obsessed With This Show & Its Cast (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)