Ashton Kutcher is getting personal in a new interview with Elle in connection with his highly anticipated role as Steve Jobs in jOBS, in which he discusses the notion that he's little more than a pretty face.
"People fill in the blanks really fast. They go, 'Oh my God, he's on a show and [plays] stupid, so he must be stupid,'" he says about his image. "I can't control that, nor do I try to, nor do I want to."
Hot Pics: Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men
Though he says there are advantages to constantly being underestimated.
"There's something advantageous about having people underestimate your intellect, insomuch as a lot of things are revealed to you," he explains. "They assume you don't know what you're talking about, then all of a sudden, you do. And the next thing you know, you have information you wouldn't normally have."
One smart move Kutcher gets a lot of credit for is »
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- The Better Biopic? We Pick A Side On 10 Competing Stories (From Cinema Blend. 9 October 2015, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Apple's design chief Jony Ive is "ever so sad" about Danny Boyle's Steve Jobs film (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 October 2015, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- The Steve Jobs Film Isn't What Everyone Thinks It Is, According To Aaron Sorkin (From Cinema Blend. 8 October 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- The Apprentice 2015: Meet the 18 candidates hoping to impress Lord Sugar (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Elisha Cuthbert Joins Ashton Kutcher In Netflix Comedy Series The Ranch (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Rock Lederhosen at Oktoberfest Fete: Photos! (From Us Weekly. 6 October 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Family Guy: 2015-16 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Adorable Couple Alert! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Get in the Oktoberfest Spirit—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 1:02 PM, PDT)