Rookie Blue Season 4 will kick off on Thursday, May 23 at 10/9c.
The network made the announcement this afternoon, and included with it the official synopsis for the premiere, which will resume six months after Andy and Nick left for their undercover operation.
It's clear a great deal has gone down in that time. Read on for the network description:
When Andy returns to find that Sam Swarek is now a Detective and that he’s moved on, both professionally and personally, she’s going to have to figure out how to deal with it.
Meanwhile, Dov’s life gets awkward when a one-night stand with Frank’s goddaughter becomes more complicated; Chris is torn between staying at 15 Division and moving his new family back to his smaller, safer hometown; Traci is learning to work with new detective Swarek, while trying to move on from the loss of her fiancé, Jerry »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- 10 Things We Learned From Nick Lachey’s Reddit Ama (From TheFabLife - Movies. 3 March 2014, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Witches Return For "Charmed" (From SneakPeek. 2 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Harold Ramis remembered: Celebrities react to comedy legend's death (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 February 2014, 10:19 AM, PST)
"Rookie Blue" (2010)
- Toronto Film Production Update - March 2014 (From SneakPeek. 20 February 2014, 6:52 AM, PST)
- Louis Gossett Jr, Cuba Gooding Jr, Aunjanue Ellis & Lyriq Bent Set For ‘Book Of Negroes’ Miniseries (From Deadline TV. 4 February 2014, 8:46 AM, PST)
- Toronto Film Production Update: February 2014 (From SneakPeek. 23 January 2014, 9:15 PM, PST)
- Soleil Moon Frye to guest on ABC's 'Mistresses' -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside TV. 28 February 2014, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Mistresses: Season Two Renewal from ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 September 2013, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Mistresses’ Renewed For Season 2 (From Deadline TV. 25 September 2013, 6:15 PM, PDT)