We are very pleased to announce that our former colleague Brent Hartinger has released The Elephant Of Surprise, the 4th in his book series about gay teen Russel Middlebrook, his friends, and their adventures.
Geography Club’s Russel Middlebrook and his friends Min and Gunnar are back, and they’re laughing about something they call the Elephant of Surprise—the tendency for life to never turn out the way you expect. Sure enough, Russel soon happens upon a hot, but mysterious guy named Wade—even as he’s also drawn back to an old flame named Kevin. Meanwhile, Min learns her girlfriend Leah is keeping secrets, and Gunnar just wants to be left alone to pursue his latest obsession.
The Elephant Of Surprise is now out in paperback. You can order it from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes. And below you can see the full trailer for Geography Club, which »
Similar News ItemsGeography Club (2013)
- 'Mean Girls': Why the Tina Fey Comedy is Still the Best Modern Teen Movie (From Moviefone. 30 April 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- what’s on Netflix and Amazon Instant Video (from Mar 25) (From FlickFilosopher. 25 March 2014, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Julianna Guill Joins CBS Comedy Pilot ‘The Mistake’; Ally Maki In ‘Sober Companion’ (From Deadline TV. 21 February 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Geography Club’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Geography Club review: mapping the teen terror of being weird (From FlickFilosopher. 25 March 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Megyn Kelly Responds To “White Santa” Remarks With a Tight Script, Tim Cook Advocates For Enda, Why Are There No Gay Characters In Games? (From The Backlot. 14 December 2013, 7:30 PM, PST)