In an audio clip posted on his website, Jt revealed that ‘Mirrors’ was inspired by his wife. His personal explanation of the song is just so beautiful. Click on to read it!
Justin Timberlake is a romantic guy — as we saw during his wedding preparations — and that translates to his songwriting. In an audio clip posted on his website, Jt revealed that the love song “Mirrors” is dedicated to his wife, Jessica Biel.
Justin Timberlake On His ‘Other Half’
Though he doesn’t come out and say Jessica’s name, he begins explaining “Mirrors” saying, “‘Mirrors’ is a love song to someone that you feel like is, you know, sort of your other half.” And we all know Jessica is Justin’s other half!
He continues to wax romantic, adding, ”One of the most valuable things in a relationship is being able to constantly change and be individual, but look »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber's Tattoo Artist Bang Bang Reveals Meaning Behind New Torso Ink (From E! Online. 21 October 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Shows Off Massive New Tattoos in New Shirtless Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 October 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Covers Entire Torso in One Giant Tattoo and Fans Are Freaking Out (From E! Online. 21 October 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Justin Timberlake Set to Headline Super Bowl 52 Halftime Show (From TVLine.com. 22 October 2017, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Freddy Krueger Launched Dead Ant Star Tom Arnold's Movie Career (From MovieWeb. 22 October 2017, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Too Funny to Fail’ Trailer: Hulu Documentary Digs into ‘The Dana Carvey Show’ (From Slash Film. 22 October 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- How Kim Kardashian Has Spent Every Birthday for the Last 10 Years (From E! Online. 22 October 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Cars Broken Into At L.A. Home Of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West (From Uinterview. 21 October 2017, 9:07 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Send Sweet Birthday Wishes to Kim Kardashian (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 October 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)