One thing’s for sure, there’s going to be a baby. In tonight’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy, that fact will push Meredith to the edge as she gives in to every mother’s fears. Will my baby be “normal”? Check out the video.
Tonight’s episode is called “Idle Hands”. It sees Mer studying for an exam, pulling an allnighter, and then kind of freaking out about baby. If you’re behind on ABC’s hit drama, then maybe you didn’t know it, but Ellen Pompeo’s Meredith and Patrick Dempsey’s Derek have conceived.
The problem with working in the medical field is knowing a little too much about human biology. As Meredith notes in the clip, she knows the baby’s eyesight should be forming at this stage in her pregnancy, “unless its not–unless she’s blind,” she says.
Before you break out »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News ItemsShonda Rhimes
- Netflix Plans to Release 80 Original Films in 2018 (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence to Receive Sherry Lansing Award at Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast (From Look to the Stars. 16 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 15 Things You Probably Don't Know About Grey's Anatomy (From BuzzSugar. 14 October 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
Patrick Dempsey (I)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum to star in Berlin, I Love You (From Flickeringmyth. 14 October 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' Made "Crazy Amelia" Make Sense Again (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 12 October 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Joins The Cast Of ‘Berlin, I Love You’ (From Deadline. 12 October 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 14 Is About To Reveal Very Important Information About Owen’s Sister (From OnTheFlix. 14 October 2017, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 14 Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 October 2017, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' Made "Crazy Amelia" Make Sense Again (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 12 October 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)