Got a bone to pick with "The Dark Knight"? The folks at CinemaSins did, and they put together a video highlighting everything they found wrong with Christopher Nolan's second Batman movie in just four minutes.
How did no one notice the Joker driving through a hole in a bank in the middle of Gotham City? Where did the Tumbler come from when it drives into that parking structure to capture Scarecrow (again)? And how did the Joker perfectly time the bombs to go off with Harvey Dent and Rachel when he had no idea when the other events surrounding his capture would take place? Don't expect any answers in here, but instead for the "sins" against "The Dark Knight" to pile up.
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- ‘Dunkirk’: Christopher Nolan Earning Massive $20 Million Pay Day For World War II Epic (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Getting A Crazy Salary For His Upcoming World War II Epic Dunkirk. (From LatinoReview. 30 September 2016, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mommy’s Box’ Clip: A Man Confronts the Lingering Influence of His Late Mother in Indie Drama (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 4:09 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- New promotional artwork for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story featuring Jyn Erso, Darth Vader and more (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2016, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Jakks Pacific’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Big Figs available now! (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2016, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys’ Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper collectible figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2016, 1:50 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Dunkirk Makes Christopher Nolan the Highest Paid Director in Hollywood (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Earning At Least $20 Million For ‘Dunkirk’ (From The Playlist. 30 September 2016, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Differences Between Marvel & DC Fans, Everything Wrong with Civil War & More (From Slash Film. 29 September 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)