Earlier this week, The Biggest Loser crowned a winner, Danni, in the season 14 finale of the NBC show. But the newly-size 4 Danni isn't the only contestant who slimmed down and got healthy in the process. Below, you'll find runner-up Jeff's weight loss success story, in his own words.
Name: Jeff Nichols
Before Weight: 388 pounds
How I Gained It: My weight gain started from a young age when I was put on steroids to help fight off the asthma that I had as a child. My father passed away in 2005, when I was a senior in high school, which quickly took me from a chubby teen to becoming very overweight. I headed off to college soon after my dad's passing. Three a.m. meals, little to no exercise and living a very sedentary lifestyle were some of the biggest contributors to my weight gain.
- Sarah Klein
Similar News Items"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Fall TV Schedule 2014 With Complete What To Watch Guide And Trailers (From AreYouScreening. 21 September 2014, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: Utopia, Big Brother, Dateline NBC, Masters of Illusion (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 September 2014, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- Biggest Loser's Vanessa Hayden Wants a Big Wedding Now That She's Lost Weight (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Point" (1963)
- Martin Freeman Talks Fargo, Finding the Character, Lester’s Breaking Point, Sherlock, and More (From Collider.com. 27 May 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- 10 Shortest WWE Championship Reigns Of All Time (From Obsessed with Film. 27 May 2014, 5:46 AM, PDT)
- Get Some Hannibal Merch: Limited Edition 'Cereal Killer' T-Shirts and New Funko Pop Vinyl Series (From Dread Central. 28 March 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- La Roux's on the blower and James Franco goes bald plus the rest of today's breaking pop culture news (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 September 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Elvis Costello, Marcus Mumford and Jim James channel Bob Dylan in new song (From Hitfix. 2 September 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale? (From Moviefone. 29 August 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)