I have a feeling we're going to have a talk about what Glee declares "guilty pleasures" tomorrow...
Jon Hamm will be wearing tighter pants in the upcoming season of Mad Men! Unfortunately, producers also asked him to wear underwear so viewers wouldn't spend the season watching if Hamm consistently dresses to the right. Still, let's focus on the positive — tighter pants!
TV Land has ordered a fifth season of Hot in Cleveland, which will bring she comedy to its 100th episode.
According to a study by Nielsen, Twitter can predict a show's success in the ratings. Basically, an increase in how much people tweet about a show predicts an eventual increase in the ratings. That seems obvious, but this study measures and quantifies the connection between the two.
Fox is currently developing two potential mini-series and now it's considering two more. One would be about the O. J. Simpson »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Lea Michele and Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Share a Kiss While Vacationing in Italy (From E! Online. 21 July 2014, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele -- Thongs for the Vacation ... Assets Out for Boyfriend (From TMZ. 21 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele's Bikini-Filled Summer Continues (From Popsugar. 21 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Feinberg Forecast: Emmy Projections for the Lead Acting Categories (Drama) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Trailer released for The One I Love starring Elisabeth Moss (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2014, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- [Comic-Con 2014] The Boxtrolls Schedule Includes Hall H Panel, Eating Experience & Limited Edition Posters (From DailyDead. 21 July 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- A Tribute to Stefan Salvatore, the Vampire With a Heart of Gold (From BuzzSugar. 22 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Chris Wood joins The Vampire Diaries (From Den of Geek. 22 July 2014, 2:42 AM, PDT)
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't Misses (From The Wrap. 22 July 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)