I have a feeling we're going to have a talk about what Glee declares "guilty pleasures" tomorrow...
Jon Hamm will be wearing tighter pants in the upcoming season of Mad Men! Unfortunately, producers also asked him to wear underwear so viewers wouldn't spend the season watching if Hamm consistently dresses to the right. Still, let's focus on the positive — tighter pants!
TV Land has ordered a fifth season of Hot in Cleveland, which will bring she comedy to its 100th episode.
According to a study by Nielsen, Twitter can predict a show's success in the ratings. Basically, an increase in how much people tweet about a show predicts an eventual increase in the ratings. That seems obvious, but this study measures and quantifies the connection between the two.
Fox is currently developing two potential mini-series and now it's considering two more. One would be about the O. J. Simpson »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Forget the Emmys! Find Out Who the Internet Loves as We Reveal the Winners of the 2014 Best. Ever. TV Awards (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Jane Lynch Says She 'Would Love' to Join 'The View' (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 July 2014, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Episode VII Logo at Pinewood (From TheMovieBit. 9 July 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Casting Net: Jonah Hill in talks for the Coen Brothers' 'Hail, Caesar!,' more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 9 July 2014, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Movie Review (From Bollyspice. 9 July 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Considering Richard Linklater’s The Incredible Mr Limpet (From We Got This Covered. 9 July 2014, 3:11 AM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/9/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 July 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Robbie Amell to play Firestorm in The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Hunger Games,' 'Game of Thrones' among mtvU's Fandom of the Year nominees (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)