The awesome new full-length trailer landed at the start of the month. And just a few days ago, we were treated to a rather sweet IMAX poster. And now, ahead of the Kids Choice Awards this Saturday, Marvel have debuted a new Iron Man 3 TV spot, which will air in full during the show.
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): 'Iron Man 3' VFX artists on the Mark 42 suit design (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 December 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
- The Point Radio: Person Of Interest Shakes Things Up (From Comicmix. 3 December 2013, 1:01 PM, PST)
- Henry Cavill Talks Ben Affleck’s Casting As Batman & Future Antagonists (From The Hollywood News. 3 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Disney Holiday Giveaway: Win Blu-ray Combo Packs for Mary Poppins, Monsters University, Little Mermaid, and More (From Collider.com. 5 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- What's the Best Movie Franchise of 2013? (From BuzzSugar. 5 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Jungle Book movie to be directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 3:22 AM, PST)
- 'X Factor' U.S. Boosts Results at TV Unit of Simon Cowell, Sony Venture (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 December 2013, 1:26 AM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow to host fitness web series with trainer Tracy Anderson (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 12:19 AM, PST)
- Watch the Trailer for Gwyneth Paltrow’s AOL On Show ‘Restart Project’ (From Variety - TV News. 3 December 2013, 1:13 PM, PST)