The awesome new full-length trailer landed at the start of the month. And just a few days ago, we were treated to a rather sweet IMAX poster. And now, ahead of the Kids Choice Awards this Saturday, Marvel have debuted a new Iron Man 3 TV spot, which will air in full during the show.
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Spidey struggles with his parachute in Spider-Man: Homecoming concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming and Despicable Me 3 share Japan box office (From Flickeringmyth. 15 August 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Pocket.watch Names Stone Newman Its Chief Revenue Officer (From Deadline TV. 15 August 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- The Classic Marvel Character Stan Lee Wants To See More Of In The McU (From Cinema Blend. 17 August 2017, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Casey Affleck Doesn't Seem To Keen On Playing A Superhero (From LRM Online. 16 August 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Paul Bettany on Avengers: Infinity War: “It felt like the biggest movie that I’ll ever make” (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2017, 5:08 AM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- Stan Lee Praises Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman (From We Got This Covered. 17 August 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Your Favorite McU Movies Return to Cinemark Theaters with $5 Tickets (From Comingsoon.net. 17 August 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok gets a batch of new images (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 10:44 AM, PDT)