The awesome new full-length trailer landed at the start of the month. And just a few days ago, we were treated to a rather sweet IMAX poster. And now, ahead of the Kids Choice Awards this Saturday, Marvel have debuted a new Iron Man 3 TV spot, which will air in full during the show.
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Where the Road Runs Out to play at The Heartland Film Festival (From HeyUGuys. 23 September 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Win Passes to An Advance Screening of The Judge (From CinemaNerdz. 22 September 2014, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- The Good, the Bad & the Badass: Simon Pegg (From JoBlo. 21 September 2014, 4:46 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Apparently Thanos Might Not Be The Most Powerful Villain In The Marvel Universe (From Cinema Blend. 22 September 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Marvel To Adapt The Avengers into A Two-Part Comic Book This December (From ComicBookMovie. 21 September 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Avengers: Age of Ultron, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Venom, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, DC Television and more (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2014, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Se7en.s John Doe Was First Offered To This Oscar Nominee (From Cinema Blend. 22 September 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin In Vegas -- See First Pic Together! (From TooFab. 22 September 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher talks Gone Girl, film career (From ScreenDaily. 20 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)