Transformers 4: you didn’t ask for it, but by god you’re gonna get it.
Michael Bay’s next entry in the studio franchise that’s come to define ‘diminishing returns’ sees the director team with future Pain & Gain collaborator Mark Wahlberg, though until now that’s just about all we’ve known about it. With the reveal of the vaguest of plot details as covered below, we can now add ‘ingenious scientists’ and ‘ancient…Transformer’ to the list of participants in a story yet to appear, but which Bay claims will move “in a full, new, different direction”.
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of »
- Paul McNamee
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 trailer attached to Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2015, 11:42 AM, PST)
- On Mubi / Off #1: "Terminal Island" & "Spectre" (From MUBI. 23 November 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- 10 Things We Learned From Colbert-Abrams 'Star Wars' Talk (From Rolling Stone. 23 November 2015, 6:33 AM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- New poster and two TV spots for Daddy’s Home starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Heading for Massive $170 Million-Plus Opening (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- ‘Ted 2: Extended Edition’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 November 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- Paramount Moves Forward on ‘Transformers,’ ‘G.I. Joe’ and ‘Micronauts’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 November 2015, 7:17 PM, PST)
- How Does Shia Labeouf Really Feel About the 'Even Stevens' Movie? (From MovieWeb. 16 November 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Had a Worse Time Watching 'Transformers 3' Than You Did (From MovieWeb. 13 November 2015, 12:34 PM, PST)