Transformers 4: you didn’t ask for it, but by god you’re gonna get it.
Michael Bay’s next entry in the studio franchise that’s come to define ‘diminishing returns’ sees the director team with future Pain & Gain collaborator Mark Wahlberg, though until now that’s just about all we’ve known about it. With the reveal of the vaguest of plot details as covered below, we can now add ‘ingenious scientists’ and ‘ancient…Transformer’ to the list of participants in a story yet to appear, but which Bay claims will move “in a full, new, different direction”.
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of »
- Paul McNamee
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay (I)
- Purge 4 Locks in Its First Two Leads (From MovieWeb. 20 September 2017, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Universal Sending Two to ‘Purge’ On ‘The Island’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 19 September 2017, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Paramount issues statement defending mother! (From Den of Geek. 18 September 2017, 9:50 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- See Mark Wahlberg Swim in Giant Aquarium as Ex-Presidents Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush Watch (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg Goes Scuba Diving in Awesome New Aquarium (From TMZ. 21 September 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to daddy up another family comedy with the director of Daddy's Home (From The AV Club. 20 September 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- Transformers: The Last Knight passes $600 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2017, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight Seeks the Allspark at Home (From Comicmix. 15 August 2017, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5 Blu-Ray and DVD Release Date, Details Announced (From MovieWeb. 14 August 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)