Transformers 4: you didn’t ask for it, but by god you’re gonna get it.
Michael Bay’s next entry in the studio franchise that’s come to define ‘diminishing returns’ sees the director team with future Pain & Gain collaborator Mark Wahlberg, though until now that’s just about all we’ve known about it. With the reveal of the vaguest of plot details as covered below, we can now add ‘ingenious scientists’ and ‘ancient…Transformer’ to the list of participants in a story yet to appear, but which Bay claims will move “in a full, new, different direction”.
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of »
- Paul McNamee
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- TV News Roundup: ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Gets Premiere Date (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Check Out The Final Trailer and Poster For Arrival (From Cinelinx. 20 October 2016, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Are Toys and Theme Parks Cinema’s Last Hope? (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2016, 4:05 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- New image of Mark Wahlberg in Patriots Day (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg Defies Death in Transformers 5 Stunt Video (From MovieWeb. 19 October 2016, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg rolls around the room in Transformers behind-the-scenes clip (From JoBlo. 19 October 2016, 8:23 AM, PDT)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- John Turturro and John Goodman returning for Transformers: The Last Knight (From Flickeringmyth. 15 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- New Wizard Of Oz Prequel In Development, Based On How The Wizard Came To Oz (From ComicBookMovie. 10 October 2016, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- 'Splendid' Goes "Bazaar" (From SneakPeek. 23 September 2016, 7:39 AM, PDT)