Transformers 4: you didn’t ask for it, but by god you’re gonna get it.
Michael Bay’s next entry in the studio franchise that’s come to define ‘diminishing returns’ sees the director team with future Pain & Gain collaborator Mark Wahlberg, though until now that’s just about all we’ve known about it. With the reveal of the vaguest of plot details as covered below, we can now add ‘ingenious scientists’ and ‘ancient…Transformer’ to the list of participants in a story yet to appear, but which Bay claims will move “in a full, new, different direction”.
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of »
- Paul McNamee
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" - Set Images (From SneakPeek. 25 May 2015, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Friday The 13th Not Found Footage, Nor A Sequel To 2009 Pic (From We Got This Covered. 22 May 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Transformers Sequels and Spin-Offs Get Impressive Writing Team (From Worst Previews. 21 May 2015, 4:58 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Our favorite ensemble comedies, in honor of the 'Entourage' movie (From Hitfix. 25 May 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- The Movies Coming to Netflix in June Are the Best Batch of the Year So Far (From BuzzSugar. 24 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg -- 'Tom Brady's the Jimmy Butler of Football' (From TMZ. 23 May 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets the Mario Kart treatment (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- George Miller wanted Heath Ledger for Mad Max: Fury Road, reveals title of next sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Character images for Disney-Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)